Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. Today we get news that Ripple is currently looking to fill a new job position:
Institutional Markets, Manager (Singapore).
- Support Ripple’s ability to understand the XRP trading markets in order to manage our digital assets and our products that leverage digital assets
- Build robust analytics and craft clear, data-driven visualizations and presentations to help with market performance assessments for a variety of audiences, including Ripple’s external partners, customers, and our own senior leadership
- Learn about the digital asset markets, helping the team compose deep analysis of those markets to inform the company’s strategy and decision-making
- Assist the team with managing relationships with market makers, brokers, exchanges, liquidators, and other institutional market participants
- Help the markets team develop crypto and traditional market infrastructure for XRP
- Work with internal teams – product, engineering, business development, leadership – to assist the Institutional Markets team in supporting the broader company’s efforts