Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse discusses the SEC’s lawsuit against his company on whether XRP is a currency or security. Video below or find it here https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6250728497001#sp=show-clips
- Department of Justice and the US treasury have called XRP a currency
- SEC has finally said after 7 years and over 1 trillion dollares have been traded via XRP, that XRP is a security. Ripple was suppose to know this.
- Ripple wants to know how ETH and BTC were determined not to be securities
- 15 billion in value was driven out of the XRP ecosystem when Jay Clayton announced the lawsuit
- SEC has accused Ripple of harassment towards the SEC
- US is the only county on the planet that has viewed XRP as a security