Ripple is looking to fill a customer success senior manager in China. According to Ripple the customer success senior manager will:
The Customer Success Senior Manager plays a key role within the RippleNet Organization. The CSSM will focus on deepening customer relationships by scaling their volume with existing connections, connecting to additional qualified receivers, and upselling / cross-selling new products & services.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of experience in transaction banking, cash management, FX, payment processing, or a related field at a major financial institution in a customer-facing field. – OR – Typically 8-10 years management consulting and delivery experience (or similar experience) gained within a technology or financial services organization.tent with product vision (i.e., SOA, Application integration, API design and management)
- Preferably prior experience working for a FinTech or start-up organisation
- Knowledgeable experience working with payment industry data standards (e.g. in Banking (ISO20022, domestic ACH schemes, SWIFT)
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-stakeholder management in complex environments
- Experience in development and launch of modern, complex business solutions involving innovative technology and B2B relationships
- Excellent in building and maintaining relationships in cross-functional teams
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and experience in coaching others. Ability to consult, motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging goals through leading by example
- You have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software feature
- You will have a sense of urgency and be highly self-motivated to create impact and succeed
Jeremy Light, Ripple’s VP of EU strategic accounts, told CNBC back in 2018 that Ripple will be targeting China. Fast forward 3 years, and we can see a job post looking to fill a role in China.