Despite the SEC attacking Ripple and attempting to sue them for $1.4 Billion, Ripple has over 100 different jobs posted for openings all around the world. Locations include:
Do you love our work? Are you a Ripple Van Winkle Supporter —> Check out the Patreon Become a Patron!
The most interesting out of all these jobs is the one posted in China. Ripple is looking for a Customer Success Senior Manager.
The Customer Success Senior Manager plays a key role within the RippleNet Organization. The CSSM will focus on deepening customer relationships by scaling their volume with existing connections, connecting to additional qualified receivers, and upselling / cross-selling new products & services
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develops a deep understanding of each customer’s organization, internal communities, aspirations and needs whilst having knowledge of the technologies our customers use
- Identifies aspects of Ripple engagement and advocacy that needs to be strengthened.
- Considered an advisor/Ripple advocate among customers, enabling them to better exploit the potential of Ripple and participate in the development of new and ground-breaking concepts.
- Capable of financial, business and value analysis having the ability to understand and analyze key financial targets (cost reduction, revenue growth, etc.).
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of customer success best practices in order to oversee and drive complex customer-facing delivery responsibilities for both business and technical workstreams.
- Executes day to day responsibilities with help and guidance from direct manager
- Navigates pre-sales activities challenges and promptly escalates when appropriate
- Identifies new business opportunities, develops account plans, QBRs and communicates these across the organization via SFDC and otherwise
- Leads hands-on tactical task management to drive shared key initiatives, works with cross-functional stakeholders (CPE, TS, Sales, BD, Finance, PMM, Legal) and manager to creatively solve complex business and operational issues, often unique to each customer.
- Collect feedback related to Ripple’s value proposition
- Identifies challenges and provides insight and solutions in how to overcome them effectively working cross functionally to enhance volume over RippleNet
- Actively involved in improving internal processes cross functionally
- Capable of strategic, financial, business and value analysis. Develops a strategic perspective in order to create clarity out of complex and disconnected details.
- Has the ability to operate with little/no direct help from manager
- Identifies new business opportunities, develops prescriptive strategic plans and influences customer’s stakeholders to transform the customer’s business and drive platform adoption and volume.
- Creatively solves complex business and operational issues (internal/external) that may be inhibiting customer adoption and full utilization of Ripple
- Collates customer feedback into themes and develops solutions based on it
- Anticipates points of conflict and opportunity and articulates concrete and compelling terms on how they can be addressed
Check out all the open jobs at Ripple here -> https://boards.greenhouse.io/ripple?t=98785cb11us